Thursday, August 28, 2008

And we're off.....HCG here I come!!

OFFICIAL 'THINGS' TODAY:
Weight: 170.5 (40.2, 42.6, 169.2-this is from my 'BMI scale')
Measurements: BB 36.5 BBB 44 T27 A 13

LOL! So yes, I stuffed myself and ate as much 'fat' as I could. I made a joke at lunch at Olive Garden about seriously wanting the most fattening thing on the menu and isn't it funny that the waitress didn't believe me?? What's wrong with a little fat here and there.....

Ok, but seriously, I am going to try to blog what I eat and do everyday in hopes that this might sometime help someone else too! Ashley, thanks so much for letting me in on this 'secret', I really hope it is going to work!!

For those of you that don't know, I have started an 'Eating Healthy' plan that includes the HCG Protocol diet by Dr. Simeons. ::: Dr. Simeons original "Pounds & Inches" manuscript: http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Simeons-Pounds-and-Inches.htm for more info visit that website. I am starting my 'load' day on a Thursday, yes I know not ideal, but I will continue through this Sunday and take next Sunday off.

I started the first dose sublingually around 9:00 am.

TODAY I ATE:
McDonald's Bacon, Egg & Cheese McGriddle
Hasbrown with ketchup
Medium Coke
Krisy Kreme Raspberry filled doughnut
Bottled water
Olive Garden: two generous bowls of salad with extra dressing and croutons
2 yummy breadsticks
Half a plate of manacotti
Glass of water
5 delicious chocolate mints (free !! lol)
3 hand fulls of walnuts
3 hand fulls of M & M's
Can of coke
Big Mac McDonald's
Large Fry
Medium Coke
Bowl of Strawberry ice cream

And I think that's it. Yeah, a little much for the food, but what is really disturbing is that I have eaten this before and just now has it really seemed like a lot!!...:-( I took my second dose at 9:15 pm.

K, well, that about sums it up for today, come back tomorrow for some more uninteresting info that hopefully will help! ROFLMAO!! :-)

No comments: