Thursday, July 2, 2009

Quotes from my kids...

So, I got inspired by reading on 'MyCharmingKids' blog and decided I was going to try to do this for my kids to help me and them remember what childhood was like....since, I, myself, don't remember or only bits and pieces which were bad but want to think of good!

Today, Ashley, her kids: Mason and Harrison, the 'adopted' Alex (lol) and me and my kids are at the neighbors pool. Not for the wanting of our desire but for the kids and cause you know when you 'mention' something, they will never let you forget it or not fulfill the idea. So we are getting ready and me, not wanting to even put sunscreen on the kids, tries to pawn them off on Ash since she is the good mom and is applying to her own. Meanwhile I take the other kids down the the pool and Ash is up here with my youngest, Ryan. He is just my 'little' baby and Ash says, "How'd you get so little", his response, "I was born in '68." Uhm, gotta love em!! :-)

Okay, back to the pool and we'll se how this goes!

No comments: